A judge has ruled that the Anchorage School District was negligent and liable for $4.5 million in damages in a lawsuit filed by the family of a student who was severely injured after falling at his school. Superior Court Judge …
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd's for Drop in NFL Draft
- FAA Hopes to Send Message with $1.9 Million Penalty Against Drone Photographer
- If Auto Injury Claims Frequency Is Falling, Why Are Claims Costs Rising?
- What's Driving Surplus Lines Insurance Growth?
- Fraud Class Action Claim Filed Against Fantasy Sports Sites
- Gunmakers’ Liability Shield Emerges as Issue in Democratic Presidential Race
- Drugs Prices Much Higher in U.S. Than in Other Countries: Research
- New Car Safety Features Can Be ‘Turn-Off’ for Confused Drivers
- U.S. Senator from Nevada Suing Exercise Band Maker over Eye Injury
- Delaware’s Pumpkin Flinging Event Canceled Due to Insurance Issues
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!