The Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (Big “I”) installed a new leadership team over the weekend with Randy Lanoix of Louisiana as chairman. The agents’ group also installed Spencer Houldin of Connecticut as chairman-elect, Vaughn Graham of Oklahoma …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Planet Moves Closer to Dangerous Levels of Warming with 2015 Temperatures: UN
- 15 Texas Counties Receive Disaster Declarations from October Storms
Research and White Papers
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Stephanie K. JonesAgent, Cyber-Educate Yourself – and Your Clients
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines
Andrea WellsThe Rebound Continues as Contractors & Builders Expect to Grow Again in 2016
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency