Devices that record crash-related data would be required in all new cars and light trucks under a U.S. Department of Transportation proposal made on Friday to broaden their growing use in the United States. The proposed rule, which may stir …
- 30 More Arrested in Second Wave of Massive Florida Insurance Fraud Scheme
- Vertafore’s Answer to Google Compare for Agents
- The Scoop on Recall Insurance and Listeria-Linked Ice Cream
- GEICO, Allstate to Raise Auto Insurance Premiums
- Google Dupes Insurance Buyers: Insurance Agent Executive
- Insurance Pros: What Are Your Thoughts on Climate Change?
- Georgia Officers Issue 270 Tickets Under ‘Slow Poke’ Law
- Texas Law Bans Cities From Banning Fracking and Drilling
- Smartcars Could Cause Traffic Headaches
- Senate Committee Passes Dodd-Frank Relief Bill Without Democrats
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!