[Editor’s Note: The following is a commentary on a recent study from the New York Civil Justice Institute. The study argues that the New York’s “Scaffold Law” diverts millions of dollars to legal costs and insurance and that the law …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme
Research and White Papers
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines
Stephanie K. JonesAgent, Cyber-Educate Yourself – and Your Clients
Andrea WellsThe Rebound Continues as Contractors & Builders Expect to Grow Again in 2016
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency