The New York Public Interest Research Group reports the state disciplined 468 doctors last year, 155 more than a year earlier. NYPIRG says the health department’s Office of Professional Medical Conduct found medical negligence in 59 cases, revoking or suspending …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Judge Allows NFL Player's Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Uber Drivers' Class Action Raises Worker Classification, Arbitration, Liability Issues
- AIG Reported Considering Sale of Blocks of Business to Narrow Focus
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Sudden Collapse of Health Co-Op in N.Y. Leaves Doctors Owed Millions
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Former Texas Agent Pleads Guilty to Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison