Andrew G. Simpson, vice president of content for Wells Media Group Inc., recently grilled Surplus Lines Association of California Executive Director Benjamin McKay on an array of matters, including the market, new regulations and SLA’s role in the world. As …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme
Research and White Papers
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Susanne Sclafane'We Start Businesses Instead of Buying Them' Berkley Says in Last Earnings Conference Call as CEO
Andrew G. SimpsonHow to Know What Insurance Customers Want
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency