A.M. Best has downgraded the issuer credit rating (ICR) to “bbb” from “bbb+” and affirmed the financial strength rating (FSR) of ‘B++’ (Good) for the subsidiaries of Michigan-based Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. (MIGI), which operate under an intercompany reinsurance pooling …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd's for Drop in NFL Draft
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd’s for Drop in NFL Draft
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Family of Man Who Died During Sleep Test at Atlanta Clinic Awarded $20.5M
- Former Southern California Insurance Agent Sentenced for Felony Fraud
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!