The U.S. Justice Department and multiple states are discussing also suing Moody’s Corp. for defrauding investors, according to people familiar with the matter, but any such move will likely wait until a similar lawsuit against rival Standard and Poor’s is …
- 30 More Arrested in Second Wave of Massive Florida Insurance Fraud Scheme
- Vertafore’s Answer to Google Compare for Agents
- The Scoop on Recall Insurance and Listeria-Linked Ice Cream
- GEICO, Allstate to Raise Auto Insurance Premiums
- Google Dupes Insurance Buyers: Insurance Agent Executive
- Insurance Pros: What Are Your Thoughts on Climate Change?
- Georgia Officers Issue 270 Tickets Under ‘Slow Poke’ Law
- Texas Law Bans Cities From Banning Fracking and Drilling
- Smartcars Could Cause Traffic Headaches
- Senate Committee Passes Dodd-Frank Relief Bill Without Democrats
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!