The U.S. homeowners insurance industry benefited from lower catastrophe activity in 2013 and became profitable for the first time since 2007, according to an analysis by SNL Financial. According to SNL, all of the top 20 homeowners insurers in its market share …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Suburban Philadelphia County Shutting Down DUI Court Over Heavy Caseload
- Walker’s Daughter Sues Porsche in California Over Fatal Crash
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!