Boston-based OneBeacon Insurance group, a wholly owned subsidiary of White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd., will host the Professional Insurance Agents of New York’s “5-in-5 Education Series” for the second consecutive year.
The Series is named for its five education classes scheduled during May, the fifth month of the year, and offers agents the opportunity to earn credits toward Certified Insurance Service Representative designation.
The classes can be taken independently or accumulated toward CISR designation, and include the following courses given at the locations indicated:
1. CISR: Insuring Commercial Property Exposures, May 2 at OneBeacon, Albany
2. CISR: Insuring Personal Auto Exposures, May 29 at OneBeacon, Buffalo
3. CISR: Insuring Personal Auto Exposures, May 30 at the Ramada Inn, Syracuse
4. CISR: Insuring Commercial Casualty Exposure, May 29 at OneBeacon, Melville
5. CISR: Insuring Commercial Casualty Exposure, May 30 at OneBeacon, White Plains
For more information about the OneBeacon 5-in-5 Education Series, call Stacy Orsini in the PIANY Education Department at (800) 424-4244, ext. 235.
“We are pleased that OneBeacon has decided to continue its support of insurance agents by hosting this program,” stated John Bailey, CIC, PIANY president. “It’s vitally important that both companies and agents stay in step with our ever-evolving industry, to the utmost benefit of the insured.”
OneBeacon VP for marketing in downstate N, Arthur Taibe CIC said in the announcement that his company “is committed to maintaining the highest of values and quality in the insurance field,” and added that “PIANY and the CISR program are well known for providing education with immediate practical applications for insurance agents, which ultimately benefit the insurance-buying consumer. This is a great partnership.”
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.