Acadia Insurance has designed a new set of customized coverage forms for the growing building cleaning services industry throughout New England and New York.
The Acadia Clean program targets the specific needs of commercial janitorial, residential janitorial with more than five employees, as well as carpet, rug, furniture and upholstery service companies. In addition to customized coverage capabilities, the Acadia Clean program offers competitively-priced coverage including:
- Key and lock replacement – $25,000
- Property in transit – $15,000
- Personal property of others in insured’s care, custody and control – $15,000
- Employee theft of client property – $5,000
Liability for an additional $25 flat charge
- Reimbursement for the cost of damages caused by the insured to property of others while performing work – $5,000 per occurrence/$10,000 annually
Acadia can also offer additional lines of insurance such as workers’ compensation, commercial automobile, inland marine and umbrella, providing diverse protection to cleaning company owners
The program is available through all independent agents who represent Acadia Insurance and is subject to applicable underwriting guidelines and the terms and conditions of the policies.
Source: Acadia Insurance
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.