Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group (IA&B) in Mechanicsburg, Penn., and its partnership of agents’ associations in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania announced officers for the new administrative year that begins in the fall. The following directors have been elevated to leadership positions.
Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group
• Chairwoman: Diana Hornung Hanby, Thomas J. Hornung & Associates, Wilmington, Delaware.
• Vice chairman: Robert Klinger, LUTCF, CPIA, Klinger and Associates Inc., Germantown, Maryland.
Delaware Association of Insurance Agents & Brokers
• Chairman: Lawrence Wilson, CIC, CPIA, CPCU, ARM, S.T. Good Insurance, New Castle, Delaware.
• Vice chairman: Steve Burnett, CIC, ARM, Insurance & Financial Services, Wilmington, Delaware.
Insurance Agents & Brokers of Maryland
• Chairman: Michael Ertel Sr., The Jacobs Company Inc., Columbia, Maryland.
• Vice chairman: Craig Mader, Craig S. Mader Insurance Agency Inc., Crofton, Maryland.
Insurance Agents & Brokers of Pennsylvania
• Chairwoman: Ann Gallen Moll, CIC, Gallen Insurance Inc., Shillington, Pennsylvania.
• Vice chairman: John Hollister, Rodgers-Olver-Polley Inc., Milford, Pennsylvania.
The Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group – through its partnership of agents’ associations in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania – delivers professional training offerings, government affairs work, agency tool development, communications, and carrier and legal advocacy for nearly 1,400 members.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.