The fall marks a new administrative year for the Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group (IA&B) in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, and its partnership of agents’ associations. The following directors have been elevated to leadership positions.
Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group
• Chairman: Robert S. Klinger, Klinger Insurance Group, Germantown, Maryland
• Vice chairman: Michael F. McGroarty Sr., McGroarty & Bradburn Insurance Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Delaware Association of Insurance Agents & Brokers
• Chairman: Emory Stephen Burnett, Insurance & Financial Services, Wilmington, Delaware
• Vice chairman: Richard F. Corroon, Weymouth, Swayze & Corroon Insurance Inc., Wilmington, Delaware
Insurance Agents & Brokers of Maryland
• Chairman: Craig S. Mader, Craig S. Mader Insurance Agency Inc., Crofton, Maryland
• Vice chairman: Glenn R. Strachan, Strachan Insurance Agency Inc., Ft. Washington, Maryland
Insurance Agents & Brokers of Pennsylvania
• Chairman: John Hollister, Rodgers-Olver-Polley Inc., Milford, Pennsylvania
• Vice chairman: Joseph R. Pastor, Barr’s Insurance, Oil City, Pennsylvania
Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group — through its partnership of agents’ associations in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania — offers professional training, government affairs work, agency tool development, communications, and carrier and legal advocacy for more than 1,400 member agencies.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.