Selective Insurance Company of America, a subsidiary of Branchville, N.J.-headquartered Selective Insurance Group Inc., has announced the following officer appointments.
- Maria Orecchio has been appointed to senior vice president and deputy general counsel. Orecchio joined Selective in 2014 as vice president and assistant general counsel. Prior to joining Selective, she served as senior counsel at Clyde and Co U.S. LLP.
- Jamie Beal has been appointed to vice president and director of communications. Beal joined Selective in 2015 as assistant vice president and director of communications. Prior to that, she served as senior manager of internal communications at Toys”R”Us.
- Steven Bennett has been appointed to vice president of field operations. Bennett joined Selective in 2005 as an agency management specialist and most recently served as territory manager for Selective’s Southern Region.
- Brian Bessler has been appointed to vice president of field operations. Bessler joined Selective in April 2013 as a territory manager for Selective’s Mid-Atlantic Region. Prior to that, he worked as a producer at Murphy Insurance in Cincinnati, Ohio, and served as a field representative for Cincinnati Insurance.
- Deneen Dallago-Lohan has been appointed to vice president and regional manager. Dallago-Lohan joined Selective in 2006 and has served in a variety of underwriting positions, most recently serving as general liability line of business leader in Selective’s Corporate Underwriting department.
- Michael Mazzarella has been appointed to vice president of commercial lines underwriting. Mazzarella joined Selective in 1988 as a corporate trainee and developed his expertise through a variety of corporate and field roles throughout Selective, most recently as vice president of underwriting for Selective’s Northeast Region in 2008.
- John Villani has been appointed to vice president of underwriting. Villani joined Selective in 2005 as an agency management specialist and most recently served as territory manager for Selective’s Northeast Region.
- Contrina Hall has been appointed to assistant vice president and regional claims manager. Hall joined Selective in March 2018. Prior to that, she served as the chief claims officer at McNeil & Company.
- Nicole Hayes has been appointed to assistant vice president and Contractors Strategic Business Unit leader. Hayes joined Selective in 2010 as a corporate SBU summer intern, then transitioned to Selective’s Northeast Region as an underwriter before becoming an agency management specialist in 2013.
- Justin Kohlhepp has been appointed to assistant vice president of IT Application Delivery. Kohlhepp joined Selective in February 2018. Prior to that, he served as director of IT Delivery at The Hartford Financial Services Group.
Selective Insurance Group Inc. is a holding company for 10 property and casualty insurance companies. Through independent agents, the insurance companies offer standard and specialty insurance for commercial and personal risks and flood insurance underwritten by the National Flood Insurance Program.
Source: Selective Insurance Group Inc.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.