The Hanover Insurance Group Inc. (THG) has expanded its business in Maryland to include personal lines insurance and appointed a group of independent agents in the state to serve its growing customer base.
The Hanover has a presence in the Maryland commercial lines market and this state entry further expands the company’s mid-Atlantic footprint.
As part of the company’s expansion into Maryland’s personal lines market, The Hanover is offering agents a suite of products and services including:
- The Platinum Experience: A customizable account solution featuring home and auto insurance coverage and discounts
- Prestige: A set of home and auto coverage and service solutions for high value accounts with more complex asset protection needs
- Supporting lines: A set of additional personal lines offerings including umbrella, dwelling fire and watercraft to provide tailored protection for account customers
- TAP Sales: A quote and issue platform for agents to serve their customers
- The Hanover Customer Service Center: An extension of the independent agency that provides agents with additional resources to help them compete in the marketplace, gain more flexibility and focus on growth.
THG is the holding company for several property and casualty insurance companies. The company provides insurance solutions through a select group of independent agents and brokers. Together with its agent partners, it offers standard and specialized insurance protection for small and mid-sized businesses, as well as for homes, automobiles and other personal items.
Source: The Hanover Insurance Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.