Hub International Ltd., the Chicago-based insurance broker, has acquired Canada’s Blackstone Insurance, Benefits & Bonding Inc.
Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan with an additional office in Regina, Blackstone Insurance is a Commercial Insurance and Employee Benefits brokerage firm.
Both Troy Shanks, vice president of Benefits Division, and Tim Shanks, senior vice president of Commercial Division, for Blackstone Insurance, will join Hub Manitoba reporting to Doug Trapp, Vice President of Hub Manitoba.
Source: Hub International
- Hub International Acquires Ontario-Based Benefit Broker Services Inc.
- Hub International Buys Ontario-Based Southland Insurance Brokers
- Hub International Buys P/C Business of Ontario Broker Cypher Systems Group
- Hub International Acquires British Columbia-Based ES3 Insurance Services
- Hub International Acquires Ontario-Based The Benefits Co.
- Hub International Acquires Manitoba-Based Desilets Insurance Brokers
- Hub International Acquires Ontario-Based GMS Insurance
- Hub International Acquires Canadian Broker Kindersley Insurance
- Hub International Acquires P/C Book from Montreal Broker Daniel Picard
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.