Columbus, Ohio-based Motorists Insurance Group has announced changes to its leadership team. The following changes are effective immediately:
- Grady B. Campbell has been promoted to senior vice president, Marketing Services and Personal Lines, and will report to David L. Kaufman, executive vice president. He will be responsible for Motorists’ Property and Casualty Marketing Division, the Personal Lines Division and the MAX Service Division. His replacement as vice president, Property and Casualty Marketing, will be named later.
- Mike Agan has been named vice president, Personal Lines. He and Ralph W. Smithers Jr., vice president MAX Service Division, will also report to Campbell.
- Randy Rudowicz will become vice president, Strategic Planning, Products and Services Division, and will report to Susan Haack, senior vice president and corporate secretary.
- Charles Stapleton has expanded responsibilities as senior vice president, Commercial Lines and Affiliate Operations. He will assume responsibility for American Hardware Mutual in addition to his current duties overseeing Iowa Mutual, Phenix Mutual and Motorists’ Commercial Lines Division. Stapleton will serve on the Operations Committee of all companies in the group and will report to Kaufman.
- John Kessler, vice president, Information Technology Division, has been named chief information officer for all companies in our group. In addition to his continuing tactical responsibilities as head of the Information Technology Division, he will also be responsible for strategic IT initiatives across our group of companies. Kessler will report to Kaufman.
Chuck Wickert, senior vice president, Life Operations and Corporate Services, will also report to Kaufman with no change in responsibilities.
Haack will now oversee the Claims Division. Karen Schwartz, vice president, Claims Division; Chuck Gaskill, General Counsel; and Craig Thompson, assistant vice president, Internal Audit will report to Haack.
Kaufman; Haack; Michael Wiseman, treasurer and chief financial officer; and Robert Western, president and chief operating officer, Wilson Mutual Insurance, will continue to report to Motorists Insurance Group Chairman, President and CEO John J. Bishop
Source: Motorists Insurance Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.