State Automobile Mutual and State Auto Property & Casualty Insurance Cos. have named a number of associates officers of the companies.
Scott Jones, vice president, chief investment officer, started with State Auto in 1989 and previously served as a portfolio manager and senior financial accountant with State Auto.
Karen Longshore, vice president, chief technology officer, joined State Auto earlier this year to drive alignment of the company’s technology vision with overall business strategy. Longshore previously held senior level IT positions with BP Solar in Frederick, Md., and Crump Group.
Charlie McShane, vice president of business insurance, joined State Auto in 2006 to build the company’s middle market presence. He was named regional president of State Auto’s Eastern Region in 2009. Prior to joining State Auto, McShane had extensive insurance experience with Zurich, St Paul, USF&G and Aetna Life and Casualty. He holds both the Associate in Risk Management and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designations.
The following individuals have also been named officers by the boards of directors of State Automobile Mutual and State Auto Property & Casualty Insurance Cos.
- Kevin Kelly, regional president, Midwestern region
- Steven Moehl, regional financial officer, Central region
- Chris Steer, regional financial officer, Eastern region
- Alita A. Burke, assistant vice president, dean, State Auto University
- Mark Roso, assistant vice president, business insurance
- Nathan W. Santamaria, assistant vice president, product manager II
- Clay Jenkins, assistant secretary – actuarial program management director personal lines
- David DeLong, sales operations officer
Source: State Auto
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.