Josh Goodman is joining the Kansas Association of Insurance Agents’ (KAIA) team as its new director of Business Development, as of July 12.
Goodman had been active in KAIA leadership for many years, including as a KAIA board member and past Young Agents chairperson. He started the J. Goodman Insurance Agency in 2010 and sold it to Haas & Wilkerson Insurance in 2019, where he served as a commercial lines producer.
Goodman holds the CPCU, AIC, AIT and CCIC insurance designations.
Holmes Murphy, based in Waukee, Iowa, has welcomed 17 new employee shareholders. Team members who purchased their first shares include:
- Brooke Ferguson, Employee Benefits
- Lisa Lewis, Employee Benefits
- Brett Newman, ACAP HealthWorks
- Leia Spoor, Employee Benefits
- Chris DiDonato, Property/Casualty
- Brooks Deibele, Employee Benefits
- Nate Hughes, Property/Casualty
- Nate Weaver, CSDZ
- Kylee Heusi, Property/Casualty
- Tracy Krause, Employee Benefits
- Rob Gilligan, Innovative Captive Strategies
- Sarah Hall, Innovative Captive Strategies
- Susan Hatten, Corporate
- Joel Hull, Innovative Captive Strategies
- Reed McManigal, Property Casualty
- Rachel Pfundstein, Employee Benefits
- Ross Quigley, Property/Casualty
AmericanAg, a Columbus, Ohio-based global provider of reinsurance services, has added Doug Nuehring as assistant vice president – Underwriting/Marketing.
He will be responsible for underwriting a portion of the company’s broker assumed international portfolio, including programs in Western and Northern Europe and China.
Doug comes to AmericanAg from EMC Reinsurance Co., where he spent over 25 years, most recently as International Reinsurance Underwriting manager. He holds the Associate in Accounting and Finance (AIAF), Associate in Reinsurance (ARe), and Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designations.
American Agricultural Insurance Co. (AmericanAg) is a direct provider of reinsurance to Farm Bureau insurance companies and participates in assumed U.S. and international reinsurance programs through the broker marketplace.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.