InVEST, an education program to strengthen the insurance industry by attracting a large pool of qualified insurance recruits, has unveiled its new Web site design.
“The new Web site is a single source for everything you need to know about InVEST,” said InVEST Chairman Jim Armitage. “It’s divided into four sections to mirror our distinct program participants – students, teachers, liaisons and agents, and industry partners. Our users can now cut to the chase and quickly access the InVEST information they need. It’s innovatively informative.”
Some features of the new InVEST Web site include:
· The InVEST Student Text and Teacher’s Manual available for free download 24/7 as well as InVEST scholarship application information, and Teacher of the Year and Dach Award nomination forms;
· Information for teachers and industry professionals on how to start an InVEST program;
· Resources for industry partners on how to get involved in this one-of-a-kind insurance education program that trains students to assume entry-level positions within the industry;
· A Career Center for students where they can learn about the advantages of building a future in the insurance industry;
· Press releases, newsletters, annual reports and more also are available to inform visitors on the latest InVEST news.
“Future plans for the site include adding resume building capabilities for students, building an area where our industry partners can post job opportunities for InVEST graduates and more,” said InVEST Communications Manager Leslie Mularski.
To learn more about the new site, visit www.InVESTprogram.org
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.