The Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS) has appointed new officers and trustees.
Newly elected officers to the PLUS board were:
* President – Sean Fitzpatrick, senior vice president, Chubb & Son, Simsbury, Conn.
* President-Elect – Jeffrey Klenk, senior vice president, St. Paul Travelers Bond, Hartford, Conn.
* Vice President – Patrick Kelly, Partner in Charge, Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker, Los Angeles, Calif.
* Secretary/Treasurer – Karen Gordon, vice president, ACE INA, Philadelphia, Pa.
* Immediate Past President – Kevin LaCroix, president, Genesis Professional Liability Managers, Beachwood, Ohio
In addition, the following have been appointed as new trustees:
* David Bell, senior vice president, Allied World Assurance Company, Ltd. (AWAC)
* Matthew Deneen, senior vice president, Hooghuis Group, LLC.
* Pauline Morley, assistant vice president, Tudor Insurance Company/Western World Insurance Group, Franklin Lakes, NJ
* Daniel J. Standish, Partner, Wiley, Rein & Fielding LLP
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.