Tudor Insurance Company has introduced an enhanced version of its non-profit organization liability policy. A separate limit of liability will now be available for employment practices liability claims (generally available at premiums equal to their current program where directors and officers and EPLI share a single limit of liability).
The additional limit will be made available by endorsement and will include defense outside the limit of liability for both the D&O and the EPLI limits.
The EPLI coverage has been expanded:
• Definition of employee includes third-party and leased employees.
• Mental anguish, emotional distress, invasion of privacy, humiliation, libel, slander, and defamation no longer excluded from coverage.
• Covered named perils include: discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and other workplace harassment.
• EPL wrongful acts to include acts from the use of the entity’s Internet, e-mail or telecommunication system arising from any of the covered named perils.
• Third-party discrimination and/or third-party sexual harassment is covered.
The minimum premium for this enhanced policy begins at $800 ($1 million D&O and $1 million EPLI). This coverage is available in all 50 states.
Tudor Insurance Company exclusively works with appointed wholesale brokers nationwide.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.