Burns & Wilcox Offers Course of Construction Product

May 2, 2007

Burns & Wilcox announced it has gained access to a personal lines course of construction product in several markets.

The course of construction products can cover ground up construction, renovations, remodels, mid-term course of construction projects or tail end projects. Package liability coverage can be included, but stand-alone liability also is available. Package coverages may include loss or theft of building materials, personal property and other structures previously built on the property.

Course of Construction markets can cover homeowners who also are general contractors overseeing construction of their homes. Owners with construction experience who are not licensed general contractors also can be considered for coverage.

Coverage can be written in all states except New York. Coverage for homes, with adequate brush clearance, in designated brush zones and in fire protection classes up to PC 10, is placed regularly.

Policies can be written on a homeowner or dwelling fire form, with Coverage A limits starting at $50,000 up to $25 million total insured value. The minimum deductible available is $1,000 with a maximum available of $25,000.

Burns & Wilcox’s Course of Construction products can be written on a three-month, six-month, nine-month or annual basis with a minimum earned premium of 100 percent for 3 months, 50 percent for 6 and 9 months, and 25 percent annually.

For more information, visit www.burns-wilcox.com.

Topics Construction

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.