Jack M. Rader, executive vice president and COO of Farmers Alliance Companies in McPherson, Kan., was elected chairman of the American Association of Insurance Services (AAIS) at the association’s annual meeting held in Half Moon Bay, Calif.
Rader succeeds James W. Sullivan, president and CEO of Co-operative Insurance Companies, Middlebury, Vt., who remains on the AAIS board of directors.
Christopher P. Taft, president and CEO of Preferred Mutual Insurance Co., New Berlin, N.Y., was elected vice chairman to succeed Rader. In addition, R. Douglas Haines, president and CEO of Buckeye Insurance Group, Piqua, Ohio, was elected a member of the AAIS board. Haines has served as a board member in the past.
The other AAIS board members are:
• Edward T, Berg, president and CEO of Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Co., Algona, Iowa;
• Roy Bubeck, president and CEO of Badger Mutual Insurance Co., Milwaukee, Wis.;
• Stuart C. Henderson, president and CEO of Western National Insurance Group, Edina, Minn.;
• Judy S. Jackson, president and CEO of NLC Insurance Companies, Norwich, Conn.;
• Jeffrey B. Kusch, president and CEO of Austin Mutual Insurance Co., Maple Grove, Minn.; and
• Paul Baiocchi, president and CEO of AAIS.
AAIS is a national advisory organization based in Wheaton, Ill., that develops policy forms and rating information used by more than 600 property/casualty insurers throughout the United States.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.