The American Insurance Marketing & Sales (AIMS) Society, has elected new officers and directors for the organization, which is open to anyone engaged in sales and marketing in the property and casualty insurance business.
New officers are:
- President James P. Gosselink, who is owner and principal of Tulip City Agency, an eight-person multiline agency in Pella, Iowa.
- Vice President Curtis M. Pearsall, who is vice president of New York-based Utica National Insurance Co.
- Secretary Mike Herzak, who is president and chief executive officer of Insurance Systems Group of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Treasurer Marty Lebson, who is principal and vice president of Insurance Resource Group, part of top-100 brokerage The Capacity Group, Mahwah, N.J.
- Immediate Past President Ronald D. Stauffer, who is vice president of Phelan Insurance Agency, headquartered in Versailles, Ohio.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.