ISO is now offering ProMetrix, a suite of services centered around its property information database that has underwriting and rating data on more than 3 million U.S.-based commercial buildings and their business occupants.
ProMetrix customers can access any combination of the following services:
- ISO’s Specific Property Information (SPI Plus) — online web access to all ProMetrix reports and services
- ProMetrix API (application program interface) — an automated host-to-host connection between ISO’s and customer’s processing systems
- LOCATION Analyst Commercial — ISO’s spatial risk-management system for portfolio analysis
- ProMetrix inside 360Value — for replacement-cost valuations
- ProMetrix inside TruExposure — for use in AIR Worldwide’s catastrophe modeling software
ISO field representatives identify loss exposures and provide assessments for ISO’s property information database during on-site building surveys. According to Kevin Kuntz, assistant vice president, Risk Decision Services at ISO, his firm then complements the data with intelligent analytics, underwriting and rating information, and select third-party resources.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.