ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group, has made new enhancements to its privacy protection and network liability protection policies, including a suite of independent data breach specialists and comprehensive coverages.
The ACE DigiTech and ACE Privacy Protection policies, which provide privacy, network security, and media liability coverage for all industries, now include access to ACE’s Data Breach Team, a pool of independent third-party professional service providers who have the capabilities to help organizations and businesses execute their data breach response. ACE policyholders now have access and can be referred to a panel of legal, computer forensic, notification, call center, public relations, crisis communications, fraud consultation, credit monitoring, and identity restoration firms with a specific focus on data breach response, with the benefit of discounted loss control service fees for such ACE policyholders.
Overview of ACE’s Data Breach Team:
- Access and referral to Data Breach Team provided to ACE policyholders who purchase coverage under the ACE Privacy Protection, ACE DigiTech and ACE Digital DNA® product lines
- Access and referral to an independent panel of specialists in the legal, computer forensic, notification, call center, public relations, fraud consultation, credit monitoring, and identity restoration service areas
- Pre-negotiated discounted rates from service providers
- Policyholders have the option to select among multiple vendors provided within most service categories
Enhancements available with the Data Breach Team Endorsement:
- Increased limits for the Data Breach Fund
- Toll free hotline to a Data Breach Coach, a law firm providing data breach consultation services
- No retention applicable to Data Breach Coach
- Data breach expenses expanded to include:
- to retain the services of the Data Breach Coach
- no prior written approval required to incur voluntary notification expenses
- one year of fraud consultation to individuals by a licensed investigator
- identity restoration services for individuals where identity theft has occurred or is imminent
- Costs to comply with privacy regulations:
- continues to apply the most favorable jurisdiction applicable to the event
- affirmatively covers legal, notification and call center services
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.