Foremost Insurance Group has updated its dwelling fire program in California. Foremost is targeting standard and preferred landlord customers with new, larger discounts. It also lowered rates on vacant homes by an average of six percent.
Some of the changes to program include:
- Owners with multiple properties insured with Foremost may qualify for a discount.
- Homes up to 15 years old may qualify for an Age-of-Home discount of up to 25%.
- Owners using a property management company may receive a discount.
- Landlord association members may receive a discount.
- Owners without prior claims may receive a discount.
Foremost has also broadened its underwriting to accept the following:
- Homes with open foundations
- Multiple dwellings on premises
- Customers who have had a lapse in coverage
Source: Foremost Insurance
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.