American Express OPEN, the small business division of the financial services company, in conjunction with BOLT Insurance Agency has created InsuranceEdge, which was designed to help small business owners research, review, compare and purchase commercial insurance for their business needs.
InsuranceEdge pairs an online module with telephone support to offer an all-in-one business insurance solution that enables business owners to obtain real-time price comparisons across multiple carriers, receive guidance from experienced and licensed BOLT agents and get round-the-clock access through a streamlined web portal. By using the InsuranceEdge Web site, users can receive quotes for four core policies including general liability and business property, workers compensation, commercial auto and umbrella.
- InsuranceEdge allows small business owners to identify an appropriate policy and compare quotes from multiple insurers to find a competitive rate before completing the full application.
- In addition to the four core policies highlighted online, more complex policies can be acquired through a BOLT insurance agent over the telephone.
- Licensed BOLT insurance agents are available to answer commercial insurance related questions and assist in the purchasing process.
- InsuranceEdge is available to every business owner and there is no charge to search quotes and no obligation to buy.
- InsuranceEdge does not require a software download.
Quoted insurance companies are among the leading carriers in the United States. All have a rating of A- or better from A.M. Best, a third-party credit rating organization with more than 100 years experience.
Source: American Express OPEN
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.