Liberty Mutual Group reorganized its commercial property, casualty and specialty lines insurance units as well as claims and loss control services for the insurer’s national accounts and mid-sized business clients. The new distribution and service organization will provide agents and brokers with a single point of entry for accessing commercial lines, the insurer says.
The new distribution and service management group will operate through six new geographic divisions and a major accounts division. “Our geographic divisions feature expertise in national accounts, middle market and field services, offering agents and brokers local decision making and greater responsiveness to help them meet their clients’ wide-ranging needs,” said J. Paul Condrin, president of Liberty Mutual’s Commercial Markets strategic business unit.
Mark A. Butler has been appointed president of the new distribution and service management group.
The following are the executive vice presidents who will lead the major accounts and geographic divisions:
- Douglas M. Nelson, general manager, Major Accounts
- Susan M. Doyle, division general manager, Southwest
- David R. Dwortz, division general manager, Northeast
- David E. Eaglen, division general manager, Mid-Atlantic
- Deborah L. Michel, division general manager, Midwest
- George D. Townsend, division general manager, Southeast
- Peter L. Wise, division general manager, West
- Mark J. Moitoso, general manager distribution management
“We look forward to establishing even stronger, more profitable relationships with agents and brokers under our streamlined, go-to market strategy,” Condrin said.
Source: Liberty Mutual Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.