K&K Insurance announces a new products liability program in partnership with RLI, a specialty insurance company operating in all 50 states. This arrangement offers an additional avenue for competitive quotes in the sports, leisure and entertainment products liability marketplace. Targeted specialty markets include, but are not limited to, distributors, wholesalers and manufacturers of products for the following:
- Motorsports vehicles, trailers, parts and equipment
- Collector cars, kit cars, street rods, go-karts
- Sports equipment
- Amusement industry rides and related products
- Exercise equipment
- Camping equipment (except for stoves and lanterns)
- Outfitter gear (except for weaponry and supplies)
- Boats and marine equipment (noncritical parts)
- Gymnastics and martial arts equipment
The Products Liability Program offers limits of $1 million per occurrence with a $2million aggregate through a carrier rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best. Coverage is available in all states.
Source: K&K Insurance
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.