DriveCam, Inc., a global driver risk management company, is now working with Zurich on its new, integrated fleet risk management system called Zurich Fleet Intelligence (ZFI). DriveCam will offer its telematics services to Zurich’s insurance customers seeking ways to minimize their fleet’s operating costs and reduce crashes, all while keeping their vehicles up-and-running and drivers safe.
ZFI works by combining the data from DriveCam telematics services or data from other leading vehicle telematic providers with Zurich’s extensive analytical tools to turn the data into insights that can help fleet managers reduce their fleet operating costs, as well as:
- Optimize vehicle journey planning and deployment;
- Reduce vehicle running costs;
- Achieve increased fuel economy;
- Reduce the occurrence of vehicle crashes through defensive driving training;
- Influence future insurance premiums;
- Improve employees’ driving skills and knowledge;
- Reduce stress and fatigue amongst drivers through coaching and development;
- Improve their fleet’s impact on the environment.
Zurich does not receive any fees or commission from these vendors when a customer selects their telematics services.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.