CNA has launched Epack Extra, an enhanced version of its modular Epack product that includes directors & officers (D&O), employment practices liability (EPL), fiduciary, miscellaneous professional liability (MPL) and media liability. Approved in 35 states, Epack Extra features a re-written form that addresses the needs of customer-focused companies and producers.
Epack Extra includes the various endorsement enhancements that CNA has offered since the release of Epack more than 10 years ago. In addition to the original Epack coverages, Epack Extra includes technology errors & omissions, network security & privacy, and crime – all within three coverage groups: management liability, professional liability, and crime. Policy limits can be shared among coverages or provided on a scheduled limit basis. Multi-coverage and package discounts are also available when more than one coverage or coverage group is purchased.
Additional Epack Extra coverage highlights include:
- Duty to defend form
- No threshold for coverage for newly-created or acquired entities or plans
- Consent to settle provision set at 80/20
- Pre-claim assistance for investigation costs related to reported circumstances
- Mediation provision which could reduce the policy retention by 50% or $10,000
- Broad definitions of claim, loss and insured persons
- Additional features for qualifying risks
CNA also features Epack Extra EZ, a version of this product that is targeted to smaller companies.
CNA at www.cna.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.