ACE Westchester, the U.S.-based wholesale-focused insurance division of the ACE Group, has launched ACE Westchester Elite Premises Pollution Liability form. The new policy provides a package of pollution coverages and offers additional enhancements for the risks and exposures faced by owners of facilities affected by changing environmental regulations.
This enhanced ACE Westchester policy features premises pollution coverage, which is available for new and pre-existing conditions as well as non-owned locations. The policy also features contractors’ pollution liability, transportation pollution and products pollution liability.
The new ACE Westchester Elite policy enhances many coverage provisions, including – but not limited to – the following:
- The ‘pollution condition’ definition includes extensions such as mold, illicit abandonment, silt and sediment migrating from a job location
- The ‘property damage’ definition includes third-party devaluation
- ‘Cleanup costs’ include replacement costs as well as cost for cleanup to the extent recommended by an environmental consultant in the absence of environmental law
- ‘Emergency response’ expenses incurred by the insured are covered
- Ninety-day notice of cancellation, except for non-payment of premium
- Mediation deductible credit is available
Additional coverages are available by endorsement
ACE Westchester’s Environmental Division provides environmental liability products and services, and offers policies that include: general liability, products pollution liability, contractors pollution liability, professional liability and premises pollution liability coverage. Separate policies may also be provided in conjunction with the above to cover business auto and/or follow-form excess liability exposures. In addition, hazmat transporters are eligible for fleet, general liability, and premises pollution coverage.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.