Brownyard Group, a program administrator providing insurance coverage for select industry groups, has launched GroundCover, a new insurance program for landscape professionals.
The program provides general liability and property coverage for landscape contractors such as landscape gardeners and lawn care services, with coverage also provided for incidental exposures related to the insured’s business.
The program will be written on a non-admitted basis – except in N.H. where it will be written on an admitted basis – through the Western World Insurance Group.
GroundCover will be offered nationally with an initial focus on the Eastern states of Ga., N.C., N.H., N.J., N.Y. and Pa.
Additional coverage highlights include:
- Care, Custody & Control Coverage
- Pesticide or Herbicide Applicator Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Blanket Additional Coverage
- Minimum premiums are $750 for limits of $300,000/$600,000, $1,000 for limits of $500,000/$1 million, and $1,250 for limits of $1 million/$2 million.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.