Arch Insurance Group, a subsidiary of Arch Capital Group Ltd., has launched Arch Essential EPL, a new stand-alone employment practices liability policy from Arch’s Executive Assurance Division.
Coverage includes late notice protection for EEOC charges and written demands and coverage for wrongful acts carried out over any medium, including the Internet and social media.
Arch Essential EPL coverage features also include:
• Broadened definition of employment practices wrongful act, including:
— Discrimination based on military or veteran status or political affiliation
— Workplace bullying
— Retaliation, including negative treatment of employee
• Internet and social media harassment and discrimination coverage, with coverage for individual defendants
• “Loss” definition includes explicit defense costs carve-back
• Emotional distress and mental anguish carve-back to bodily injury exclusion
• No intentional conduct exclusion
• Non-rescindable policy
All of the key features offered, including late notice on EEOC charges and written demands, can be added to the EPL coverage within the Arch Corporate Canopyproduct for privately held companies.
Arch has also arranged for workplace law expert Jackson Lewis LLP to provide a call-in help line to assist Arch insurance with basic employment law questions and advice; complimentary attendance at Jackson Lewis breakfast series conferences and similar programs; a discount of ten percent for the firm’s regular hourly rates for risk management services; and, unlimited access to the firm’s informational web-site.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.