Progressive Insurance has expanded its commercial auto product with updated offerings and programs. The latest commercial package brings more coverage options and introduces a customer loyalty program.
Highlights of the latest package include:
- Customer Loyalty Program: The new customer rewards program includes accident forgiveness, specialized claims service and minor violation forgiveness.
- Pet Injury Coverage: Progressive provides up to $1,000 to help pay the medical bills for a dog or cat if they’re injured while riding in a covered vehicle.
- Expanded Truck Cargo Coverage: Progressive has expanded acceptability to include owned goods, increased coverage limits up to $250,000 and added refrigeration breakdown.
- New Programs:
-For-hire debris and garbage removal
-Gas and oil well drilling
-Wholesale route distributors
- Primary liability limits of $1.5 million and $2 million: Will allow matching limits on uninsured motorists, any auto, hired auto and non-owned coverages.
- Temporary Substitute Auto Coverage: Progressive now offers both liability and physical damage coverage on rental vehicles while the covered auto is in the shop.
- Financed Value Coverage: Following a total loss, Progressive bridges the gap between the truck’s current value (actual cash value) and the balance on the lease or loan, up to the stated amount.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.