Affinity Healthcare, the consumer, association and group program business of Aon Risk Solutions, is now providing open access to its Affinity Health Care programs to insurance brokers nationwide.
Over the years, Aon Affinity’s Health Care Practice has worked with insurance carrier partners to negotiate pricing and create professional liability programs customized to the health care industry’s exposures. These programs were generally not available to independent agents, until now.
Affinity’s Health Care professional liability programs serve:
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation centers
- Allied health care businesses, such as pharmacies, counseling centers, nurse staffing agencies and home health care firms
- Allied health care schools
- Aesthetic businesses
- Nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses
- Medical facilities such as MRI centers, laboratories, hospices, imaging facilities and dialysis centers
- Orthotics and prosthetics suppliers and manufacturers
- Physicians and surgeons, including osteopathic physicians
- Homes and services for the aging
Aon Affinity writes professional liability insurance for more than a million health care professionals and health businesses nationwide.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.