ProWriters is now providing agents and brokers access to online quoting and binding for small business professional liability insurance with general liability and/or a business owners policy (BOP).
Quotes for small business risks can be accessed from an online portal on computer, tablet or phone, and agents and brokers can bind small business wherever they are, backed by call center support. ProWriters’ professional liability, general liability and business owners insurance is targeted to small businesses in marketing, IT, architecture, engineering, interior design, beauty and health, real estate and other select industries.
The online portal features:
- Policy documents within minutes of binding.
- Most policies are automatically renewed.
- Servicing and policy support provided by licensed advisors.
- Policy premium rates start at $22.50 per month with a 14-day money back guarantee and a no-fee payment plan.
- Credit card payment is accepted online or over the phone.
- Coverage available for some classes with revenues up to $3 million; limits up to $2 million.
- If a client grows out of the program, the account is referred back to the agent or broker.
Coverage for this program is underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc.
ProWriters is a managing general underwriter specializing in professional and management liability insurance. The company offers products to agents and brokers for D&O, E&O, EPLI, crime, and cyber & privacy liability products, as well as risk management services.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.