XL Group’s Specialty insurance businesses in North America have teamed up on a new luxury lines to extend their equine, aviation, yacht, fine art, and kidnap, ransom & extortioncoverages to protect high net worth private customers and their possessions.
According to Neil Robertson, chief executive of XL Group’s Specialty Insurance businesses. The initiative has combined XL’s resources to help high net worth private customers easily access specialized risk management resources to protect themselves and their valuables.
“Working with their brokers and agents, we offer these private customers an array of insurance coverage to protect their diverse leisure interests, whether their pastime pursuits include collecting art, fine wine or rare coins, piloting their private jet, yachting to far away ports or breeding the next Kentucky Derby winner,” said Robertson. ”
XL Group’s luxury lines coverages include:
• Aviation insurance including hull & liability, aircraft products liability, non-owned aircraft, and commercial general liability;
• Fine art and collectibles coverage including ArtWorks, XL’s insurance protection for fine art collections;
• Equine and livestock insurance to protect private owners and breeders;
• Yacht insurance to protect private pleasure yachts;
• Kidnap, ransom & extortion insurance accompanied by security and travel guidance.
XL Group provides insurance coverage worldwide offers risk engineering and crisis management programs to help minimize possible losses or property damage upfront and a global claims network. XL Group’s specialty insurance coverages are provided by XL Group plc’s insurance subsidiaries which include XL Specialty Insurance Co., Greenwich Insurance Co., Indian Harbor Insurance Co. and XL Insurance America, Inc.
XL Group plc’s insurance companies offer property, casualty, professional and specialty insurance products globally.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.