Global specialty insurer Liberty International Underwriters (LIU), part of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, has added eight underwriters to its U.S. Excess Casualty Division.
“Our new staff brings added skill and expertise to the LIU Excess Casualty team, allowing brokers to submit a higher volume of business nationwide,” said Peter Clauson, senior vice president and manager of LIU’s Excess Casualty operation.
The new Excess Casualty team members are:
- In Atlanta, Beth Tingle, underwriting specialist;
- In Chicago, Michael Bachman, assistant vice president;
- In Dallas, Kurt Buttner, vice president; and Nancy Rynd, underwriting specialist;
- In Los Angeles, Noreen Cruz, assistant vice president; and Anita Paulos-Barker, underwriting specialist;
- In San Francisco, Michael Ishii, vice president; and Alisha Ford, underwriting specialist.
LIU’s U.S. Excess Casualty operation offers casualty products for accounts from local contractors to international manufacturers, with capacity of $25 million for lead umbrella and $50 million for excess liability.
LIU has underwriting teams in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Puerto Rico, San Francisco, as well as Canada, Europe and Asia.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.