Starr Companies has launched Security & Privacy Risk Response, a cyber insurance offering that contains coverage for both first- and third-party costs. It is available on a primary basis and supplements Starr’s existing excess cyber insurance capabilities.
The product covers network security and privacy liability; data breach notification and credit monitoring; forensics and investigations; business interruption; data recovery and repair; regulatory fines and penalties; and extortion threats. It features up to $15,000,000 primary or excess limits capacity.
A key benefit is Starr’s partnership with eRisk Hub, which will provide clients with a Breach Coach consultation and access to an incident hotline, staffed by security experts, in the aftermath of a data breach. Additional features include loss mitigation services, cyber security news and education, security assessments, and access to leading security experts in the industry.
Starr eRisk Hub Highlights:
- Free Breach Coach consultation with a pre-qualified attorney following a breach
- Incident Roadmap to assist in planning a network or data breach incident response
- Access to pre-qualified industry experts in pre-breach and post-breach disciplines
- Risk management tools, including cyber-risk assessments and calculator, breach
- notification guides and research tools
- Access to news on major breach events, best practices articles, white papers, webinar training events, risk management events, and security and privacy blogs
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.