CapSpecialty has launched a new insurance company directors & officers/employment practices liability (D&O/EPL) product issued by Capitol Specialty Insurance Corp.
Insurance company D&O/EPL is a specialty product expressly designed for small and mid-sized insurance companies, offering wholesale brokers an additional tool to write business in this increasingly hard-to-place industry segment.
The offering complements CapSpecialty’s existing insurance industry products, including the insurance company E&O and insurance agents and brokers E&O products.
Product features include:
- Duty to defend EPL and third party EPL
- IPO roadshow coverage
- Derivative costs coverage
- Available on a mono-line basis or in combination with insurance company professional liability
- Up to $10 million in capacity
- Experienced claims handling and risk management services available
CapSpecialty offers specialty insurance, including commercial property, casualty, surety and professional lines through agents nationwide. CapSpecialty, Inc. is based in Middleton, Wisc. and has offices nationwide. Insurance products are underwritten on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corp., Capitol Specialty Insurance Corp. and Platte River Insurance.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.