ACE Group has expanded its range of excess casualty corporate risk coverages to provide more extensive protection to middle market clients.
The enhanced offerings, available for businesses with revenues up to $1 billion, include ACE’s new AB Umbrella Form, a coverage combination that blends both an excess and umbrella liability policy, and is designed to close coverage gaps. It also now contains built-in catastrophe management coverage and higher capacity limits. Optional key executive personal liability coverage and a cyber-risk endorsement are also available as part of the offerings.
Specific ACE Excess Casualty corporate risk coverage expansion for the middle market segment includes:
- ACE AB Umbrella Plus Form – including catastrophe management and optional key executive personal liability
- Increased capacity limits, up to $50 million
- Coverage for approximately 700 industry classes
- Cyber event coverage endorsement with $25,000 annual limits for “cyber event costs” includes reimbursement for obligated expenses incurred by insured for retained services, such as a public relations firm, law firm, computer forensics firm, and notification service for notifications as required by statute
- ACE Express Umbrella – Proprietary web-based platform for appointed brokers to directly quote, bind, and issue policies andytime for more than 400 classes of business
ACE Excess Casualty provides worldwide lead umbrella and excess liability insurance for U.S.-based multinational companies. Insurance is provided by ACE Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Philadelphia, or, in some jurisdictions, other insurance companies within ACE Group. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.