ACE Commercial Risk Services (ACE CRS) announced several new products that expand its suite of specialty commercial products for small businesses.
The products are available through ACE Solutions Fast Track, an online small business underwriting and quoting platform.
The new products and coverages include:
- Lessor’s risk BOP: Business owners policy (BOP) to protect owners of real estate investment property rented to others
- Liquor liability: Covering hospitality risks including bars, restaurants, retail stores, and nightclubs
- Commercial umbrella: Umbrella coverage over the ACE BOP or other approved package, auto, and employer liability carriers
- Employment practices liability insurance BOP enhancement (EPLI): Provides coverage for defense costs and damages stemming from various employment-related claims
- Privacy liability & data breach insurance BOP enhancement (Cyber): Provides coverage for attorney’s fees and damages for not properly handling, managing, storing, destroying or otherwise controlling personal information
- Professional liability BOP enhancement: provides ACE errors and omissions coverage on a BOP endorsement to a wide range of professional classes
The ACE Solutions Fast Track system can pre-fill building data such as year built, construction, occupancy, number of stories, and square footage. It also includes building valuation and business personal property estimators.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.