K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is now accepting property and casualty program business from producers.
K&K has provided property and casualty program options for more than 60 years, traditionally focused on the sports and leisure industries, to other non-sports related specialized classifications of business.
Examples of programs recently evaluated:
- Union Halls
- Golf Cart Rental
- Fraternal Orders
- Experience in developing and deploying specialized programs
- A+ XV carrier relationships
- Full package capabilities
- In-house claims handling
- Competitive commissions
K&K is partnering with agencies managing business with the following criteria:
- P&C programs controlled by retail insurance agents
- Meaningful premium volume ($1 million and up)
- Verifiable loss history
- Specialized exposures and coverage needs
K&K Insurance Group, Inc. is a licensed insurance producer in all states (TX license #13924); operating in CA, NY and MI as K&K Insurance Agency (CA license #0334819).
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.