Grange Insurance launched new cyber coverage for businesses that offers protection against potential data breaches.
The new coverage offers limits ranging from $25,000 to $1 million, first- and third-party coverage and breach response planning and reputation management from cyber security firm IDT911.
Grange’s offering will cover the following:
- First Party: Data breach expense coverage for items such as notification letters to customers and call handling and reporting.
- Third Party: Third-party liability coverage including media wrongful acts, network security wrongful acts and privacy wrongful acts.
- Ransomware and Extortion: Protection against criminals who install malware on personal devices and demand payment to remove it.
Grange’s partnership with IDT911 provides information that to help keep online information secure including:
- Building a data breach response plan.
- Receiving guidance on the best breach response strategy.
- Protecting business reputation.
- Help preventing regulatory sanctions or fines.
Grange Insurance is an insurance provider founded in 1935 and based in Columbus, Ohio. Through its network of independent agents, Grange offers auto, home, life and business insurance protection. The company and its affiliates serve policyholders in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.