ProSight Specialty Insurance has launched a new pest control program to be distributed by Program Brokerage Corporation (PBC), a wholesale insurance brokerage firm and the official endorsed broker of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA).
The specialized insurance product expands ProSight’s footprint within the building and building services industry, and will include general liability, property, inland marine and crime coverages. Endorsements protecting against client loss of income, professional liability and chemical exposure will also be offered.
ProSight’s pest control customers will have access to options including additional coverages and exclusive products, services and special offerings:
- Client loss of income coverage—Protection in the event that a client’s business becomes uninhabitable due to pest infestation. Any income lost during days the property cannot be used to operate business is included.
- Professional liability coverage—E&O coverage to help safeguard against a situation where employees make a mistake and overlook an infestation or issue during inspection.
- Electronic Data Liability—Covers loss of electronic data whether or not there is tangible property damage, including unintentional damage to underground cabling or accidental water damage to electronics.
- Data Compromise Coverage —Designed to help manage fall out, comply with legal notifications and handle PR in the wake of a breach.
- Chemical exposure coverage—Protection when someone becomes sick or is harmed from pollution caused by chemicals sprayed.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.