BreweryPak, an insurance program designed for breweries, is now offering a new workers’ compensation coverage for their insured breweries across the country.
Backed by Great American Insurance Group—which writes approximately $1.2 billion of workers’ compensation coverage each year—this workers’ compensation coverage includes specialty claims handling services, some of which include:
- Specialized resources for catastrophic claims
- Non-traditional return-to-work programs
- Customizable medical provider network
- An internal special investigation unit
- An advanced prescription cost containment program
BreweryPak professional safety consultants are also available to help breweries by designing,
recommending and coordinating loss prevention strategies that maximize results. Other loss control services include:
- Educational programs on distracted driving, active shooter incidents and OSHA topics
- Safety program review
- Accident analysis
- Online streaming video library
“At many breweries, each staff member is an integral part of the operation,” says Paul Martinez,
program manager for BreweryPak. “We’re taking what we have learned by insuring breweries and applying that to a workers’ comp policy focused on reducing injury and ensuring workers are cared for in a timely, affordable fashion if they are injured.”
BreweryPak is a division of Pak Programs. BreweryPak provides a range of coverages for brewery operations of all sizes, including beer production, taprooms, restaurants, beer storage, barrel aging programs, special events and more. Pak Programs is headquartered in Cedar Knolls, N.J.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.