Innovative Coverage Concepts (ICC) has launched a new program for fine dining and upscale casual establishments. ICC’s carrier partner for the program is Chubb, which according to Dean Carras, president of ICC, enables the company to expand capacity and improve the limits, terms and conditions.
Highlights of the program’s expanded capacity include:
- Liquor liability aggregate increased to $2 million
- Broader wind and coastal capacity
- Competitive pricing
- Quick turnaround on quotes
New coverages on the property enhancement include:
- Funds transfer fraud added to the computer fraud coverage
- Leasehold interest improvements & betterments added
- Catering contract penalty clause added
- Tips included as business income added
- Wine selling price endorsement added to cover wine collections at selling price
The program is offered in all 50 US states.
ICC is a national managing general agency (MGA) focused exclusively on developing and delivering specialized insurance programs for the hospitality industry and restaurants of all types, including fine dining, casual dining, bars, taverns and night clubs.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.